Tortuga Island Catamaran Tour
Tortuga Island is an uninhabited, paradise island located in the Gulf of Nicoya. Upon arrival at Tortuga Island, an endless amount of relaxation and adventure is in store for you!
Snorkel or lounge under the palm trees on the white, sandy Tortuga Beach, take a banana boat ride, or hike to an incredible viewpoint that overlooks the Pacific Ocean.
Let us exceed your expectations on this incredible, full day excursion to Tortuga Island!
Start your journey with us from the world class Los Suenos Resort & Marina, conveniently located only a 10 minute drive from downtown Jaco, and an easy 1 hour and 15 minute drive from San Jose International Airport. Spend less time on the road, and more time on the water!
Upon arrival at the island, guests will have an option to participate in a variety of activities, or simply lounge on the beach while our staff tends to your every need.
Complimentary activities while on the island include: snorkeling, banana boat rides and nature hikes. For an additional cost, enjoy the use of wave runners, paddle boards, and kayaks.
- Light breakfast on the catamaran: Muffins, Fresh Fruit, Coffee
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, beach toys.
- Rum Punch, Margaritas, Soft drinks, and water all day long.
- Full buffet-style lunch on the island.
- 3 activities Included: snorkeling, banana boat, and eco-hike
- Insurance, permits, and marine safety equipment.
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish) German/French guide on request.
- Pick up service upon request.
WHAT TO BRING
You can bring snacks or drinks (hard coolers are not allowed). Water bag for your belongings. Swimwear and additional clothing, comfortable sandals or shoes, reusable bottle, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, camera, and money for additional drinks or activities (optional).
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE
- Paddle Boards
CHECK-IN: 7:15 AM
DEPARTURE: 7:45 AM
RETURN TO DOCK: 3:45 PM
Children: $115* (4-13 years)
*Children under 3 don’t pay