Hourseback Beach Ride
ABOUT THE TOUR:
Join Guillermo and his team for an unforgettable Experience. Don’t miss it & Enjoy the secluded beach of Esterillos! The Riding Adventure is the only company of the region to offer you a dreaming horseback ride on the beach all year around.
It is time to enjoy the seaside & the secluded beach of Esterillos Este which is located on the Pacific coast between the resort town of Jaco and the Manuel Antonio national park.
This endless beach is characterized by its black and white sand and has been awarded with the ecological Blue Flag for environmental conservation. Esterillos is the perfect place to gallop along the shoreline and enjoy a sunset, making this a truly unforgettable day.
- Around 2 hours of riding experience: The tour duration is approximately 2 hours depending on the level of the group.
- Riding instructions: Riding and safety instructions are provided by your guide before the beginning of the ride to ensure you the best possible experience.
- Riding equipment: Don’t worry about the riding equipment, everything is provided for the tour. However we recommend you to wear comfortable clothing (long pants -leggings or jeans- and sport shoes). You can also bring a swimming suit, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellant.
- Healthy, docile and happy horses: Our horses are trained to perfectly match with all kind of riders (from beginners to experienced riders). Don’t hesitate to specify your level before the ride to help Diego choosing THE horse that fit your riding expectations.
- Equestrian bilingual guide: Tours can be provided in English or Spanish.
- Snacks and Drinks: At end of the tour, your guide will welcome you to enjoy a fruit snack and soft drinks.
- Photo & Video package: Your guide will take pictures and videos of your ride during the tour. Memories that will last a lifetime!
- Meeting time: 8.30 AM/3 PM
The beach adventure starts at Rancho Monterey, at the barn. The meeting point can vary to the Pelican restaurant in Esterillos Este. Confirmation with Guide before the ride.
Tour Start Time:
- 8.30am for morning rides
- 3:00 pm and the tour starts around