- Action & Adventure
- VLS 2 or 3 hour ATV & ZIPLINE ADVENTURE
VLS 2 or 3 hour ATV & ZIPLINE ADVENTURE
ZIP LINE + 2 HRS ATV + WATERFALLS:
This combination gives you the opportunity of a more extensive adventure with our 2 hour ATV Tour with Waterfalls, you will get to experience the Rainforest from a birds eye view and also go deep in the paths, trails, rivers and lots of muddy roads in a transitional Costa Rica Rainforest, located only 10 minutes from Jaco Beach and Los Suenos Resort. Should you want to have an event more through ride feel free to reserve the 3 hour ATV (priced below @ $20 extra per person) to go event deeper on your adventure!
You will start with or famous Zip Line Tour in the Costa Rica Treetops, this tour includes a 15 minute tractor ride up to the top of the mountain; you will then descend on a series of 12 platforms and 10 cables, including one of the longest in Costa Ricas Central Pacific.
After the Zip Line it’s time to get your adrenaline pumping on our 3 hour ATV & Waterfall adventure. This ATV tour will take you to discover new trails, ocean views and rivers, lead by the best bilingual guides to make this an experience of a lifetime
The package does not include lunch, but for an additional cost of $15 VLS offers a Costa Rican “Typical Casado” this traditional dish is a combination of rice, beans, salad, fried plantain, vegetables and one portion of meat to choose from, natural drink and dessert. Once your tour ends we will be waiting to serve your lunch in a beautiful fresh open air area surrounded by nature, you can also buy additional drinks at the Park.
- Bilingual guides
- 2 hours Zip Line Tour
- insurance & safety equipment
- fruit and water included on both tours
- breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean
- Honda Fourtrax 420cc and Kymco 300cc vehicles are used on the tour
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Must bring a credit card for vehicle deposit
- ATV drivers must be 18 years old
- Kids younger than 8 will have to ride on a Buggy
- You may get dirty on the tour, dress appropriately
- If the path is wet it can become very muddy
- We have bandanas and insect repellent available for purchase
- In the jungle insects are to be expected
WHAT TO BRING:
- On the Zip Line portion: Comfortable clothes, tennis shoes or strap on sandals, sun block, insect repellent.
- On the ATV portion: Towel, swimming clothes, extra clothes, (chances are your shoes and clothes are going to get very dirty).
- Duration: 4.5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Herradura, Garabito, Puntarenas
- Drive time: it is about 45 min from the villas so please leave at least 45 min before the tour start time to leave enough time to pay before the tour start.
- Add on lunch for $15 extra per person
*** 3 hour Combo tour available for $140 for groups with more time ($20 extra)