Wildlife Sanctuary Tour (sloths and more)
Visit Kids Saving the Rainforest’s beautiful wildlife sanctuary and learn about wildlife native to Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast.
- Duration: 1.5 Hours.
- Price: $60 adults/$45 children under 12, free for children under 3.
- Includes: Viewing of sloths, spider monkeys, kinkajous, and much more!
- Snacks: Fresh fruit, water, and juice.
- Swimming: Cool off in the Blue Banyan Inn swimming pool!
- Gift Shop: Buy your friends and family a souvenir. Profits go to our conservation projects.
You’ll begin your tour learning about the history and mission of our organization and the Earth changing work we’ve been carrying out for over 20 years. During your tour you will learn about some of our recent conservation projects such as installing wildlife bridges, reforestation projects, and rescuing and rehabilitating displaced animals through our wildlife hospital.
Visitors will enjoy a guided walking tour through our wildlife sanctuary that is home to diverse animals not able to be released into the wild. Learn the stories of these unique animals and the care they receive by our dedicated staff.
Your visit not only supports our various conservation projects and wildlife hospital/nursery, but leaves you with the knowledge on how to get involved with conservation work. Together we can work to save the rainforest.